St Clair County Grangers – your help is needed July 28th at Turkey Hill Grange 8 – 1, breakfast- Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Biscuits & Sausage Gravy, Coffee, Milk, and Juice. Workers are needed as well as people wanting to have breakfast. Proceeds for to State Session expenses.
St Clair County Grangers – August 25, 10 – 4 O’Fallon City Park, O’Fallon IL. Granges of St Clair County will be having the food booth. Your help is needed during that time. Come help serve the food. Join over twenty community organizations in celebrating Illinois’ 200th birthday for a FREE community event! Enjoy watching a Vintage Baseball game, listen to the sweet tunes from the Philharmonic Society of Belleville, or just stroll through the park and enjoy hearing from locals in period dress! Be sure to hang around for a toast to Illinois’ 200th Birthday! Fair St. Clair 200 promises a thrilling trip through our local history. Special exhibits, demonstrations, living history, hands on activities, and live music are yours to explore!
All IL Grangers STATE SESSION
- Anyone interested in going to the St Louis Science Center GROW exhibit Thursday Sept 13, leave at noon from the Shrine, contact Charlotte Mehrtens, 618-476-1267 or email@example.com
- Resolutions are due to Sheri on July 27.
- Rooms – Make reservations at 800-682-2879 before August 23, 2018. Be sure to mention you are with the Grange. Officers and Committee reservations will be made for you.
- Send Delegate information to Sheri on or before August 22. Delegate book – each delegate needs one, $15 each.
- Check Contest info on website or information distributed at GRIT. Contest items need to be registered 8:30 – Noon 9/14/18
- Meal reservations need to be to Sheri on or before July 27th.
- Friday night Buffet Fried Chicken and Roast Beef $26
- Sat breakfast Buffet $17
- Sat Soup/Salad $17
- Sat night Buffet Baked Chicken & Pork tenderloin $26
Meeting starts at 1:00 PM Friday September 14, 18 – – 6:00 PM Dinner Dress in 1818 style
Sat breakfast 7:00AM, Meeting starts at 8:15 AM Friday September 15, 18, Juniors 8:45 AM, Lunch 11:30, 1:15 PM 5th degree, 6th degree, 4:00 National Rep Workshop, 6:30 PM Dinner,
Sunday morning 8:00 AM Worship, 8:45 Meeting starts Youth Officers.